Sprout Social comes in three different plans you can choose from: Standard, Professional and Advanced. These plan levels determine what features you have access to. If you aren’t sure what plan you’re on, navigate to Account and settings > Settings and then click Billing & Plan. If you don’t have access to this menu, contact your Sprout Account Owner or Customer Success Manager.
Features of the Professional Plan
With the Professional Plan in Sprout you get access to all features included in the Standard Plan. In addition to those capabilities, you can:
- Connect up to 10 of your social profiles from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google, YouTube and Glassdoor.
- Access competitive reports for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to see where you stand out.
- Tag incoming and outgoing messages that are relevant to a social campaign you’re running.
- Create custom workflows for multiple approvers to ensure your posts stay on-brand.
- Schedule posts using Optimal Send Times to get the most engagement from your posts.
- Access response rate and time analysis reports to see how well your teams are responding.
- View trend analysis for Twitter keywords and hashtags so you can have a space in the social conversation.
- Access paid social reporting for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to see how your investment is paying off.
- Integrate your Sprout account with a helpdesk like Hubspot or Zendesk to provide answers to support questions directly from social.
The Professional Plan provides you with more customization of your social media efforts across your platforms. Tailor your reports, messaging and workflows to empower your teams.