Sprout Social comes with three different plans you can choose from: Standard, Professional and Advanced. These plan levels determine what features you have access to. If you aren’t sure what plan you’re on, navigate to Account and settings > Settings and then click Billing & Plan. If you don’t have access to this menu, contact your Sprout Account Owner or Customer Success Manager.
Features of the Advanced Plan
With the Advanced Plan in Sprout you get access to all features included in the Professional Plan. In addition to those capabilities, you can:
- Connect up to 10 of your social profiles from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google, YouTube and Glassdoor.
- Receive Spike Alerts for increased message activity so you know when to check in.
- Use a digital asset and content library to keep all of your approved media directly in Sprout.
- Create automated Chatbots to quickly respond and route questions.
- Implement suggested replies for quicker response times.
- Create Smart Inbox rules to automate responses and stay engaged.
- Track links that you create for your campaigns to measure their success.
- Define CSAT or NPS with Twitter surveys to keep a pulse on how you’re doing.
The Advanced Plan helps you take your social performance and marketing efforts to the next level with increased engagement and performance reporting.