Sprout Social comes in three different plans you can choose from: Standard, Professional and Advanced. These plan levels determine what features you have access to. If you aren’t sure what plan you’re on, navigate to Account and settings > Settings and then click Billing & Plan. If you don’t have access to this menu, contact your Sprout Account Owner or Customer Success Manager.
Features of the Standard Plan
With the Standard Plan in Sprout, you can:
- Connect up to five of your social profiles.
- View messages you receive from those profiles in the Smart Inbox.
- Publish, schedule, draft and queue posts for your profiles using the Publishing Calendar.
- Manage reviews you receive on your social profiles.
- Monitor your profiles, Brand Keywords and locations.
- Task and assign messages to team members and send messages to your CRM tools.
- Get reports for your Sprout group, profiles and post performance.
- Use paid promotion tools to boost your Facebook posts.
- Access the iOS and Android Sprout app.
These features come out of the box with Sprout’s Standard Plan and can help you manage and report on your social media profiles.