Instagram reporting overview
Sprout offers a suite of reporting tools to help you measure your Instagram performance. This overview provides context for metrics and reporting features in Instagram.
Note: Reporting features are only available for Instagram Business profiles.
This article includes the following sections:
What metrics are available for Instagram?
Metrics for Instagram Business profiles are available at the Profile, Post and Story level:
- Profile metrics include backfill data for two years, but only as early as the date you converted your profile to Instagram Business. This data is updated daily.
- Post metrics include backfill data for the last 10,000 posts, but only as early as the date you converted your profile to Instagram Business. This data is updated every 15 minutes.
- Story metrics don't include backfill data. This data is updated every hour.
- This article includes more information about reporting data availability.
To learn more about organic vs. paid data in Reports, read this overview.
What reporting features are available for Instagram?
Sprout offers the following Reports specifically for Instagram:
- Instagram Business Profiles Report
- Instagram Competitors Report
- Facebook & Instagram Paid Performance Report
Additionally, Instagram reporting and data are available in the following cross-network reports:
- Profile Performance
- Post Performance
- Tag Performance
- Paid Performance
- Competitor Reports
- Inbox Activity
- Inbox Team
- Publishing Team