Audience Size Influencer Indicators & Custom VIP Lists
Audience Size Influencer Indicators in Sprout Social provide a visual cue about the follower counts of Twitter users that appear in the Smart Inbox, Feeds and Twitter Search.
Note: You must have Manage Advanced Inbox Features Smart Inbox and the Twitter Search Listening feature permissions to access these options.
If a Twitter user has reached a minimum follower threshold, one of three different colored labels appear next to their avatar. The color depends on the number of followers they have:
- Follower counts between 2k - 10k has a light blue label.
- Follower counts between 10k - 100k has a green label.
- Follower counts over 100k has an orange label.
Note: These colors and their follower thresholds are preconfigured and not customizable.
Additionally, hover your mouse cursor over a Twitter user's avatar to see a summary of relevant information about them, including their follower count below the colored label.
Custom VIP Lists
Users with the Manage Advanced Inbox Features feature permission can configure a Custom VIP List, which adds a VIP label next to select Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn user avatars. The label is also visible when you hover over the avatar.
Only the Account Owner or Account Managers can configure this VIP List.
To configure the list:
- Click the overflow menu at the top of the Smart Inbox.
- Click Manage VIPs. You're taken to the VIP Lists of your Inbox Settings.
- Click to configure an existing list, or click Add new list to create a new VIP list.
- Enter a name for a list and then start adding social profiles to it.
- Click Save.
While there is no limit to how many profiles you can add to a Custom VIP List, Sprout recommends you keep it under 1,000 to ensure performance is not compromised.
Note: You can create up to 60 different VIP Lists.