How do I create a Custom Case View?
You can create your own Inbox Views for Cases based on Teams, Assignees, Types, Statuses, Priority and Tags.
Note: You must have the Manage Cases permission to create a Custom Case View.
To create a Custom Case View:
- Navigate to the Cases tab.
- Click +Create New under Custom Views.
- Select the filters you want to apply to your view from the Filter Menu bar. For example, if you want to have a view that always shows high priority Cases for your Team, choose your Team from the Teams dropdown and then select High from the Priority dropdown.
- Click Save in the Filter Menu bar.
- Enter a name for the view.
- Select if you want to share with Specific People or Everyone in Current Group. If you choose Specific People, enter their names in the Choose Users field.
- Click Save.
How do I edit or delete a Custom Case View?
To edit or delete a Custom Case View:
- Navigate to the specific Case View within the Cases tab.
- Click the three dot overflow menu.
- Choose Delete, Edit name or Edit sharing settings to make modifications or remove the Case View.
Can I share a Custom Case View across Sprout Groups?
No, you can only share Custom Case Views with users within your Group.
How many Custom Case Views can I create?
You can create up to 100 Custom Case Views.
What happens if I don't select anything in the Filter Menu dropdowns for my Custom Case View?
If a filter has no values selected, it returns all Cases.