How do I use Queries by AI Assist?
Queries by AI Assist uses Sprout Social's integration with OpenAI to generate keyword suggestions for Listening queries. Learn how to set up Listening queries in this article.
You need to enable the OpenAI integration to use this feature. To enable the integration:
- Navigate to Settings > Account Settings.
- Select Enable OpenAI Integration.
To use Queries by AI Assist:
- Navigate to Listening.
- Select a Listening template. You can also edit an existing Topic.
- Enter your Topic title and description and select your sources.
- Enter a keyword you want to include in the Included keywords box. Suggested keywords appear.
- Select a keyword to add it to your query.