If you have the Manage Message Status permission you can manage the settings for your Smart Inbox.
Inbox Settings control:
Automations in the Smart Inbox are a great way to reduce noise and clutter, so you and your team can focus on the most important messages and spend time engaging where it counts.
Use the toggles to turn on the automations that are most helpful for you and your team. You can also choose which networks you want automations to apply to. To configure your automations:
- Click Configure. A popup appears.
- Use the dropdown to select the profiles you want the automations to apply to.
- Click Save.
Now any comments, Facebook messages handled by bots or published post tags are automatically applied to messages that meet the criteria from the networks you specify.
In the Reply section you can toggle whether to Enable Saved Replies or not.
Message Spike Alerts
Message Spike Alerts help you stay informed when there are increases to your incoming message volume. You can choose to toggle on Message Spike Alerts for your Inboxes.
To manage Spike Alerts:
- Click Configure. The Configure popup appears.
- Enter users one at a time in the Choose Users box or click Add everyone shared in this Inbox View.
- Adjust your alert sensitivity to trigger notifications when a Spike occurs. You automatically see your max hourly message volume so you can make an informed decision on where to set a spike.
- Click Save.