How do I create a LinkedIn post for a Company Page in Sprout?
You can use Sprout to post to your LinkedIn Company Page. To create a post:
- Navigate to Compose.
- Select your LinkedIn Company Page from the profile picker.
- Enter any text you want to include in your post.
- Add media for the post:
- Use the Asset Library to add approved images, videos and text assets to stay on brand
- (Optional) Click to select any audience targeting options. You can learn more about audience targeting in this guide.
- (Optional) Toggle This is a Draft on if you're creating a Draft post.
- Apply any relevant publishing workflows.
- Use the Approval Workflow dropdown to select who needs to approve your post content.
- Choose your Sprout Tags (for Professional and Advanced plans):
- (Optional) - Enter the name of any applicable labels.
- (Optional) - Enter the name of any campaigns the post is a part of.
- Choose when to post:
- Select Immediately, Auto schedule with Sprout Queue or Specific Days & Times.
- Click Submit or Send.
Want your posts to get more shares? Help your employees share with their networks. Employee Advocacy makes it easy.