How do I use the Bulk User Invite feature?
You can use Sprout’s Bulk User Invite feature to import your team members using a CSV file. If you’re an Advanced Plan user, you can also assign roles or custom permissions.
Note: You must have the Manage Users permission to use this feature.
To use the Bulk User Invite feature, you’ll need to set up a CSV file with the following column names:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address (must be a valid address)
- Role (optional, must be an existing Role)
Note: You must be an Advanced Plan user to assign Roles.
To upload your spreadsheet:
- Click the Invite a Team Member icon on the right-hand menu.
- Click Import Team Members.
- Drag and drop your CSV file or select Choose File to upload your file.
- Click Import.
Once you’ve imported your CSV file, your Team Members will appear in the Import Team Members window. You can select a Role or Custom Permissions in the Role & Permissions dropdown.
- Click Send Invites. All users will be listed as (Pending Invite) until they accept the invitation.