How do I manually send messages to Salesforce?
You can manually send messages to Salesforce by creating a macro action. Macros enable you to quickly apply message actions to any Smart Inbox messages for quick triaging. If you want to automatically route messages to Salesforce Service Cloud, read this walkthrough.
Note: This feature is only available on the Advanced Plan.
- Navigate to Account and settings > Settings.
- Click Macros under Global Features.
- Click Create new macro in the upper right of the screen. The Create custom macro modal will appear.
- Enter a Title for your Macro. For example, “Send to Salesforce.”
- (Optional) Add a Description stating exactly what the Macro will do.
- Select Send to Salesforce Service Cloud from the Actions dropdown. You can also add Apply Tags and Mark as Complete to your macro to apply these actions all at once.
- Click Save.