How do I implement Sprout to replace Salesforce Social Studio?
If you were a Social Studio customer, you have the option to use the standard objects, Social Post and Social Persona. By using the Standard Social Object Flow Template, you can use your standard objects from Social Studio to put Sprout data in the appropriate places. This way you can still follow your original workflows and reporting, without needing to start from scratch.
Note: This article is intended for Salesforce Admins or Salesforce Developers. Sprout Social Support cannot assist with this implementation. Contact your Salesforce rep with questions.
Standard Social Object Flow Template
To implement the Standard Social Object Flow Template, reach out to your Account Executive to obtain the zip file referenced below.
To complete this process as a Salesforce Admin:
- Download the ZIP file you receive from your Account Executive.
- This ZIP file contains an XML version of the Flow Template using Standard Objects.
- Navigate to workbench.developerforce.com and log in. You log in with the org that you want to use.
- Click Migration > Deploy.
- Choose the ZIP file you downloaded.
- Check the box for Single Package. If you're deploying to production, you may need to select RunLocalTests from the Test Level setting.
- Click Next.
- Click Deploy.
- Navigate to your Salesforce org once the upload succeeds.
- Navigate to Flows.
- Deactivate Inbound Sprout Social Data in the Flow list and activate Inbound Sprout Social Data - Legacy.