How do I compose posts on mobile?
You can also create posts on the fly using Sprout's iOS and Android application. You can post directly from your mobile device, or quickly jot down an idea when inspiration hits and save it for later.
To compose a post on mobile:
- Open the Sprout Social app on your mobile device.
- Tap .
- Search for the profiles you want to publish to.
- Enter your message and attach any media, tags, locations or add an item from your asset library. See the next section for video details.
- Apply additional settings:
- Tap to include relevant Tags
- Tap to assign a Mobile Publisher (if necessary)
- Tap to add a First Comment for Instagram posts
- Tap to add a location for Twitter posts
- Select if you want to Send Now, Schedule, Queue or Draft the message using the dropdown.
- Tap Send. Your post is scheduled or published immediately based on your settings.
How do I add videos on iOS?
You can upload videos to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube using Sprout's iOS app. To add a video to your post on mobile:
- Tap to access your media library on your iPhone.
- Tap Camera & Photos, Asset Library or Files to locate your video.
- Tap the video you want to include in the post.
- Tap Done.
- Tap and then tap Edit Video Options.
- Tap Edit to select a thumbnail.
- Enter a title for the video.
- Tap Done.