How do I set up a Zapier account and connect Bambu?
Bambu's content automation process increases efficiency by surfacing relevant news and announcements across trusted sources. You can use Zapier to pull in trusted content for better distribution.
Zapier is a web automation app where you can build Zaps to automate how different web services work together. You can use Zapier with Bambu to automate how stories flow in and out of your Bambu account.
#SproutTip: Before you get started, it's helpful to make sure you understand the key concepts of Zapier. Check out this resource from Zapier to understand the concepts so you can start creating Zaps and using the integration.
How do I connect Zapier to Bambu?
You can create a free or paid Zapier account and connect it to Bambu using your Bambu API key.
Note: Only a Bambu Administrator can create an API Key.
To retrieve your API key from Sprout:
- Log into your Bambu account.
- Navigate to Company Settings from the top bar.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Show in the Configure Sources section if you’ve generated a key before. If not, click Generate Key.
- Click Copy. Now you can connect Bambu to Zapier.
You’ll complete the next steps in Zapier. To connect Bambu to Zapier:
- Log into your Zapier account.
- Click Add connection. The Add a new app connection popup appears.
- Enter Bambu into the popup.
- Click Bambu by Sprout Social from the list. A popup appears.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click Yes, Continue. Your Bambu account is now connected and you can start creating Zaps.