How do I remove a social profile from Sprout?
Anyone with the Manage permissions privilege can remove a social profile as long as they have at least Read Only publishing permission for that profile.
To remove a profile:
- Navigate to Account and settings > Settings > Groups & Social Profiles.
- Scroll through All Profiles to find the profile you want to remove.
- Click and then click View Profile.
- Click to disconnect the profile. Ensure you are removing it from the proper Group.
- Click Confirm to complete the disconnection.