Composing in Employee Advocacy
Use Compose in Employee Advocacy to Share a Story to your networks. You can either use a link to a current article on the web or link to an X Post.
Note: An Admin must enable Compose for it to appear in Employee Advocacy.
To Compose a Story:
- Locate the news article or X Post you want to share.
Click Compose in Employee Advocacy. The Share a Story popup appears.
- Paste the URL to the news article or X Post. A preview appears.
- Click Continue. Your connected social networks appear.
- Enter X Post or Post text.
(Optional) Select Send later. You can also select Choose the best time for me to use Sprout’s AI-powered Optimal Send Times to determine the best time to post based on your timezone and selected networks.
- Click Tweet or continue to your relevant social network to post.