Sending a Newsletter in Employee Advocacy
Managers and Admins can send Newsletters to Teams in Employee Advocacy. Sending a Newsletter with the latest Stories can help keep new content at the top of mind for your employees and encourage them to visit Employee Advocacy and share.
To send a Newsletter:
- Click Send a Newsletter from any of the Content tabs.
- From the Email Settings tab:
- Enter the names of the Teams you want to send the Newsletter to.
- Enter a descriptive Email Subject.
- Enter an optional Heading
- Enter an optional Message (up to 500 characters) using the toggle
- From the Select Stories tab:
- Search for the Stories you want to include and click the Stories you want to show in the newsletter.
- (Optional) Send yourself a preview of the Newsletter and then make any adjustments.
- Click Send Newsletter. The Newsletter is sent right away.