Engagement Report Updates - August 2021
Sprout Social currently provides an Engagement Report to help measure team engagement efforts in your Smart Inbox. With this report you can analyze response metrics to better understand and gauge responsiveness.
Beginning on August 2, 2021, the Engagement Report will be replaced with the Inbox Activity Report. The Inbox Activity Report will:
- provide a holistic picture of Smart Inbox activity
- provide messaging data from all networks
- provide data around specific actions beyond replying, such as liking, completing and tagging
- provide a way to understand staffing resources and needs
This means, on August 2, 2021 the Engagement Report will no longer be available in Sprout.
To ensure you still receive timely updates:
- set your reporting schedule for the Inbox Activity Report on August 2, as the report delivery schedule will not update automatically.
The Inbox Activity Report will only consider data from May 1, 2021 onward. To ensure you keep all relevant data:
- export the Engagement Report before August 2, 2021
If you have any questions or concerns, contact your Sprout Social Customer Success Manager.