What LinkedIn message types appear in Sprout?
The following table displays the LinkedIn message types that are available to Sprout and appear in the Smart Inbox, as well as those that are currently unavailable.
- Network: The social media network
- Message Type: The type of message listed
- Available in Inbox: The message type that appears in the Smart Inbox. If this is checked, Sprout expects to receive that message type. If this is marked with the symbol, Sprout doesn’t expect to receive the message type.
- Update Schedule: How often Sprout updates data and the kind of data updated.
- Backfill: How far back Sprout can provide data upon profile connection.
- Top-level comment: The "first-level" of comments under a post (i.e. a comment that is responding to the post, not another comment).
For information about message types on other social networks:
|Network||Message Type||Available in Inbox||Update Schedule||Backfill|
|Comments on Posts||Near realtime||1000 top-level comments|
|Sent Messages (Sent Video Posts are not expected to appear in the Inbox)||Near realtime||Last 10 days|
|Comments on Video, Anniversary, Celebration and document posts||Near realtime||1000 top-level comments|
|Post Mentions||Near realtime||Last 10 days|
|Comments on Shares of your Post||N/A||N/A|