Whether you’re monitoring a timely campaign or tracking the activity around an event, keeping a pulse on your social performance can be a struggle when you’re on-the-go. By accessing Sprout’s performance reports in the mobile app, you can stay informed on timely metrics no matter where you are. You can view, download and share these time sensitive reports with your team members and stakeholders directly from your mobile device.
You can access the following performance reports directly in your Sprout app:
- Profile Performance
- Post Performance
- Google Analytics
- Profiles by Network
- Facebook Pages
- Instagram Business Profiles
- Twitter Profiles
- LinkedIn Pages
- Pinterest Profiles
- Twitter Analysis
- Twitter Trends
- Internal Performance
- Engagement Performance
- Inbox Activity
- Inbox Team
- Facebook Bots
- Twitter Bots
- Twitter Feedback
To see these reports:
- Tap the Navigation drawer.
- Tap Reports to open the Reports screen.
- Tap the report you want to view by either searching for it, browsing recent reports or selecting reports by category.
- Edit the filters to hone-in on the information you want to see. Different filters are available depending on the report you view.
- Tap View Report to see the report with your filters applied.
You can easily share presentation-ready PDFs via text, Google Drive, Dropbox, email or any sharing-enabled apps on your device to share your social insights with stakeholders and team members.
To share a report:
- Navigate to the Reports screen.
- Tap the name of the report you want to share, and then edit your filters.
- Tap View Report. A PDF version of the report opens.
- Tap Send File.
- Tap the method you want to use to share the report.