Error validating access token: The user is enrolled in a blocking, logged-in checkpoint
This error indicates that Facebook's security algorithms have flagged your account. There are many reasons why your account might have been flagged. The most likely issues include:
- Notice of copyright violation
- An image has been flagged for inappropriate content
- Suspicious login activity
- Suspected compromised account
If you see this error message, there are steps you can take to resolve the issue.
- Delete history and cookies in your browser.
- Log into Facebook directly or into your Facebook Business Manager account.
- You should then be prompted through a few steps that will re-authorize and unblock your account.
If the prompts do not appear, the prompt modal appears blank or you are not able to log into Facebook or Business Manager directly, contact Facebook Support through the Facebook Help Center.