January 29, 2019
Log Into Sprout Using Single Sign-on
Sprout Social is now offering a SAML 2.0 Single sign-on (SSO) integration. Implementation of SSO requires a one-time fee which includes initial setup and maintenance. Please contact your Account Manager to add SSO to your account.
January 28, 2019
Transfer Account Ownership in Sprout
Account Owners in Sprout can now assign another user as an Account Owner. This transfers full permissions to the user including profiles, users and billing information.
- Go to Settings>Users & Social Profiles.
- Select a user that you’d like to make the Account Owner. Under their name, click Make Account Owner.
- From the confirmation modal, select Change Account Owner.
January 15, 2019
Submit Messages to Approval Workflows from Compose
You can now submit messages to various Approval Workflows consisting of multiple steps and approvers for shorter feedback loops and a more streamlined approval process.
- Go to Compose.
- Select your desired profiles from the Profile Picker.
- Enter your desired message text. Attach your preferred image (optional).
- Select rubber stamp icon to require approval.
- Select Submit for Approval.
January 8, 2019
Plan or Publish Videos Directly to Instagram Profiles from Compose
You can now schedule, queue, draft or publish a single video directly to Instagram Business Profiles from within Sprout’s Compose window for a more streamlined workflow.
- Go to Compose.
- Select your desired Instagram profile from the Profile Picker.
- Enter your desired message text. Attach your preferred video.
- Choose your preferred delivery method (Send Now, Schedule, Queue, Save as Draft or Submit for Approval).
January 3, 2019
Create Approval Workflows with Multiple Approvers
For additional control and oversight on message creation, you can now build various Approval Workflows consisting of multiple users and “all or any” conditions. You can also save, duplicate and delete approval workflows from within Workflow Approval Settings.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Workflow Approvals from the Global Features menu.
- Select Create New Workflow.