New Pinterest Functionality, Report Changes
Sprout recently launched a Pinterest integration that enables you to streamline and optimize your Pinterest publishing and reporting efforts. Since our integration went live, we’re happy to say we’ve added additional reporting functionality and features for Pinterest in Sprout, including:
- Pinterest data is now available in the Group Report
- Pinterest widgets are now available in the Report Builder
- Pinterest Profile and Pins data can now be exported in both PDF and CSV formats
- Corporate & Enterprise plan level users can schedule and send Pinterest Performance Report PDFs
- Sent Messages Report now includes Pins data in CSV export and an easy, one-click way to navigate to the Pins tab of the Pinterest Performance Report
Additionally, in the last couple weeks Pinterest has deprecated a few data endpoints that were being used in the Pinterest Performance Report. As such, we are no longer able to provide profile-level engagement metrics, specifically Clicks and Saves. However, the report still includes message-level engagement metrics for Saves and we’ve replaced Clicks with Comments.
Sprout is working collaboratively with Pinterest to ensure we can provide the most up to date, accurate and actionable data around Pinterest profiles. We fully understand the value these types of detailed metrics can provide and will continue to bring you additional metrics as they become available through Pinterest APIs.
If you have questions please feel free to contact your Sprout representative or email@example.com.