The Twitter Trends Report shows the hashtags & topics that are trending across the mentions and replies for your connected profile(s). It also shows the people and brands that are most frequently talking about and mentioned with your business.
Note: Retweets mentioning your handle are NOT calculated in this report, only @mentions and replies.
1. Select a profile from the dropdown to display analytics for that specific Twitter handle.
2. Choose the date range for the report. Month to date and monthly reports are available for Trends.
Note: Month to date reports are updated daily and are current to the previous day. Monthly reports are generated on the first day of each subsequent month.
3. Topics Frequently Mentioned displays the topics and associated words mentioned with your Twitter handle. Scroll over a Topic to view the associated words and counts for each.
4. Hashtags Frequently Mentioned shows the hashtags and associated words mentioned with your Twitter handle. Scroll over a Hashtag to view the associated words and counts for each.
5. Click on a Topic or Hashtag to view all of the messages associated with the term.
6. Topics & Hashtags Frequently Mentioned, By Day
Choose from the different topics and hashtags mentioned with your handle to view the correlation of those terms in the graph.
7. People and Brands Frequently Talking About your Handle
View all of the people mentioning your handle on Twitter.
8. People and Brands Frequently Mentioned with your Handle
View all of the people or brands mentioned with your handle on Twitter.
Use the Trends report to successfully manage conversations around your brand on Twitter. Some examples of how to take advantage of this report:
Monitor the topics for any product issues, and customize the chart to see how the topic has been mentioned throughout the month.
View mentions with your brand and a hashtag that you created for a marketing campaign.
See conversations around a new product that you released or an event you are hosting.
Analyze topics and hashtags to gauge sentiment around your brand.
Identify Brand Keywords to monitor in the Inbox based on trending topics or hashtags with your brand.
View who you’re being mentioned with and identify new competitors to monitor in the Inbox.
- See the people talking about you the most on Twitter and potentially engage and build a relationship with them.
Note: Trends Report is available on Corporate and Enterprise plans.