Why can't I see any data for my Facebook profile?
Sprout Social integrates with Facebook via an API, which is essentially how and what data they pass to the platform. Based on how Facebook has built their API, there are a few important things to note regarding how Sprout Social is able to receive this data:
- It takes 24 hours to pull into Sprout after first connecting a page.
- Facebook only gives page-level data with up to a 48-hour delay, so you will not see data more recent than the previous one to two days. This applies specifically to page-level data including page likes, unlikes and new fans. This does NOT include post-level data like posts, likes, shares or comments; those are available near real-time in the application.
- Facebook does not provide data for Pages with less than 30 fans, or for personal accounts.
- Gender will not appear on reports unless there are 30 or more interactions per day during the selected reporting period.
- Sprout has access to retrieve data from Facebook's API back to July 19, 2011.
Note: The above applies to Facebook Company Pages, not personal Facebook profiles. Personal profiles can be managed in Sprout Social, but Sprout doesn't receive reporting data for those profile types.